As one of the leading Distributors of sex toys in the world, Adult Warehouse Outlet recognizes the importance of understanding the questions and concerns of adult distributors, retail outlets and the general public. There is a wide variety of materials used to make sex toys, and much has been written about these materials. Unfortunately there is a lot of confusing and misguided information to be found on the topic. Adult Warehouse Outlet is committed to creating an open dialogue and disseminating accurate, scientific information to the best of our ability.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about sex toy materials.
1. I hear a lot about phthalates in sex toys. What are phthalates?
2. What type of products contains phthalates?
3. Do phthalates pose a health risk?
4. I heard phthalates cause cancer?
5. I read that phthalates have an effect on human sexual development and function, is that true?
6. Why is there so much controversy surrounding phthalates then?
7. I’m still going to be cautious. Better to be safe than sorry, right?
8. How can I tell which toy materials contain phthalates?
9. But CyberSkin® is very soft and pliable; it feels just like human skin, how could it not contain phthalates?
10. Is there anyway you can substantiate that there are no phthalates in CyberSkin®?
11. Why can I smell phthalates in sex toys when I open the package sometimes?
12. What is the best sex toy material?
13. Silicone can be expensive, why is that?
14. What about glass? That is pricey, too. And what if it breaks off, that could be dangerous, right?
15. Metal, wood, stone? Is there anything that a sex toy can’t be made of?
16. Can I store my sex toys together?
17. Can I use condoms with sex toys?
18. Is it okay to use a lubricant with my sex toys?
19. What is the best type of lube to use?
20. I heard that parabens are used in lubricants and some cosmetics, is that true? What are parabens?
21. Why would there be parabens in lubricants, or any other product for that matter?
22. Are there health risks involved with parabens?
23. What about the controversy about parabens causing breast cancer?
24. Glycerin is dangerous in lubricants, though, right? I mean, they use it to make nitroglycerin!
25. Can glycerin cause yeast infections in women?
While we strive to obtain accurate product information from the manufactures, however we cannot guarantee, be responsible or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
Contact Alan@adultwarehouseoutlet.com to ask questions and for more details.
YOU MUST BE over 18+ to visit any of our locations or purchase Adult Products on this site.